***A Skype Yoga session will never replace a true Yoga lesson ***
But as a frequent traveler, I know Skype is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. I first tried a skype yoga session with a friend just for fun and I was really amazed how good it went! Despite the distance I was able to connect and give adjustments to this person. We had so much fun that we arranged another schedule. And all began…
Now by teaching Yoga online, I can easily argue that these interactive sessions have a lot of advantages:
- It is easy of access and really convenient. In case you are on a trip or simply have a timetable that do not fit any Yoga Studio schedule or you may be living too far away.
- You can save money and time compared to Yoga in a Studio.
- You can have a regular practice from home.
- If you do not feel like practicing in a group yet.
- It is adapted to your level and your body.
- It really builds a true connection through the modern technology and that gives a good feeling!
Is simple and accessible to anybody, anywhere, and at anytime. Yes, Yoga on Skype is just like soooo flexible!
You might be an advanced Yogi with specific requirements or questions to improve your asanas, or you might be just curious with any idea about Yoga. This is also great to learn and practice yoga this way as it can be really interactive.
All you need is:
- A Yoga mat
- The Skype program(a computer with a good audio and a webcam)
- Enough space for you to do the practice and for me to see you on camera
Download skype (totally free online)
Step 1: Add me on Skype @myhappyyogi
Classe time from 6am to 9am and from 7pm to 10pm (CET Time)
Just unroll your mat and get started!